Saturday, 1 March 2014

Sewing Goodies from The Makery!

I've been meaning to do some sewing for a while especially to make a cover for a seat cushion and another cushion in my living room but haven't got round to it however I found the loveliest fabric on The Makery website! They've just unveiled their new look website and are giving away goodie bags with every order this weekend.
I chose this pretty fabric, ordered it yesterday and it arrived this morning along with a lovely little bag of goodies including buttons, ribbon and fabric. With the fabric I think I'll make Spike (my hedgehog) a little soft cube to play with as the fabrics just the right size. 

The fabric I purchased is so lovely and would make a lovely summery dress or skirt too! Tempted to buy some more....

I love the funky fabrics available at The Makery and their amazing button table (I really must book a visit to Bath again soon). I wish it was closer as they have so many great workshops (I especially like the idea of their skirt workshop)

Check out The Makery at http://www.themakery.co.uk

I must just state I've not been paid or asked to post this, I just love The Makery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.