Sunday 2 August 2015

Pool card

My sister asked me to make a card for her boyfriends birthday and he loves pool and I knew I had a pool topper somewhere so I raised my stash. I found the topper in a set for men from Kanban but wasn't sure what to do with it as it looked a bit plain just on a plain background. I found a pool ball on the Cricut Explore design space but it had an 8 in it but I wanted a few different ones so I made my own pool balls. To do this I made circles 1 inch wide and then cut out a 1/2 inch circle out the middle. I then  made another circle of 1 inch and put a number in the middle. Once cut and stuck together they made perfect pool balls which I stuck round the card as a boarder/background.

I'm really happy how it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.