Sunday 29 November 2015

Homemade Christmas gift tags

I purchased by Christmas paper in October from Paperchase but didn't buy tags as I usually print sticky labels however this year I decided to make some tags with my Cricut Explore.

These tags were made using Print and cut for the main images (penguin and reindeer from Create a Critter). I then cut the back layer from Kraft card. I changed the back layer so it was a mirror image and added in 'merry Christmas' using the all mixed up font with a pilot v5 pen. 

I stuck the printed image to the tag using my Xyron sticker maker which really helped. I then punched a hole in the Penguins hat, and used some twine to thread threw. On the reindeer I experimented with the hold placement and each time it looked like is shot the reindeer but used the hole between its antlers. 

I love how these came out and they look great on my presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.