Friday 26 August 2011

Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit

I've used mineral foundation before and first heard about it while in America in 2008 while trying to get my usual Perscriptives foundation (a liquid) which they no longer stocked, so they suggested mineral foundation. I liked it but seemed to always get it on my clothes and got through it really quickly! I then tried Estee Lauder's version of mineral foundation where you turned the case and grated just enough foundation to use. This was ok but it lasted only a matter of weeks (2 or 3 weeks at most!)

I've seen Bare Escentuals on QVC and been very tempted to buy their products but wasn't sure as really I wanted to get a little set of products but didn't want to spend loads and not use it.

I recently got a free sample of the mineral foundation from Bare Escentuals with a little brush (via a voucher from Cosmopolitan Magazine) and really liked it. I have very pale skin and was given Fairly Light by the lady at the Bare Escentuals counter which was great as it matched my skin and gave me a very natural look.

Recently 'Look Fantastic' had a 48 hour Bare Escentuals sale so I brought the Bare Minerals 'Get Started Complexion' kit.  It should have been £45 but I got it with 15% off and a £5 voucher off as it was my first order though Look Fantastic.

My very lovely Fiance kindly went to the Post Office and picked my purchase up today (he had a day off and did all the housework too!)

The kit contains:
Fairly Light Foundation
Light Foundation
Bisque (can be used as a base or concealer)
Warmth All-Over Face Colour
Mineral Veil
Full Flawless Face Brush
Flawless Application Face Brush
Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
Instruction booklet
DVD
plus a free sample of Prime Time

I also received a 2 free samples of Dermalogica multivitamin power recovery masque from Look Fantastic.

Below are pictures of the box and items.






I will be trying it out tomorrow (after sorting my eyebrows out!) Will post results!

Click here to see my update on this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.