Sunday, 11 October 2015
It's been pretty hectic at work recently with a lot of things all going on at the same time. I've not done much colouring recently so decided to do a bit for relaxation.
I used a BeBunni stamp which came free with an order from Crafters Companion. I've had this for nearly a year and haven't ever used it so it was defiantly time to try it out! I originally stamped it straight onto my card with black ink but this was a bit to harsh, so I stamped it again (without reinking) to get a lighter image.
After colouring I did a dirty background (masking the bunny so it didn't get a dirty face) and then used distress ink round the outside. There was a little error with the ink so I added some MDF butterflies covered in guilding flakes.