|Topper from Polkadoodles Digistamp Heaven CD, coloured with Spectrum Noirs|
|Topper from Crafters Companion|
To make this card you need:
A4 piece of card
Scoring tool and board/Ultimate Pro
1. Start with your A4 piece of card and cut it in half so you have 2 pieces of card each 10.5cm by 25cm
2. Take one of the pieces and cut it so you have two 10.5cm x 10cm. Put the the left over bit to one side for the moment.
3. Get the 10.5 x 29.5cm piece and score at 15cm and 26.5cm
4. Now mark in pencil at 7cm and 22cm
5. Now mark half the width of the card (ie at 5.25cm)
6. Now join the points by scoring them so you end up with the below
7. Now chop off the bottom two triangles and trim off 1.5cm from the diamond.
8. Next fold all the lines, where all the points meet put a piece of normal sticky tape over it. This will help keep it strong and stop it breaking when folding.
9. Now cut the middle out of the side triangles leaving about a centimetre
10. You should now have something which looks like the below
11. Now get those two identical squarish pieces we cut earlier and stick them to the bottom flap on each side (this will make the base bigger and make it look prettier)
12. Now cut out a rectangle for your stopper (decorate if you wish) and add two layers of foam tape to make it raise up higher and stick it on the bottom flap at the front.
13. Now decorate how you wish