Friday 29 November 2013

Girly Birthday Card

I've been a bit quiet recently due to a chest infection which I still have but thought I'd post some cards which I made recently. I'm loving my new corner rounder (as you can see) and think it adds a whole new dimension to the cards. 

This card was made using Panda Paws backing card (I used it for the backing and the topper was actually from the background card too!). The sentiment and lacy pink card was from Hunkydory (the spring kit I believe). 


This card was used using toppers and backing card from Kanban Sugar Buttons. It's such a shame Kanban are no more, I love their toppers. 

The pink card and button card are glittered so this card really sparkles.

I'm going back to coughing and knitting now. Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive