Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Crackers

After buying the Tonic cracker die in August and having issues with the paper it came with (it kept tearing while putting the crackers together) I decided to just make my crackers from scratch myself. I used Centura pearl card stock for the main cracker and used the template from Simply Homemade magazine to draw then out the design. I added a wrap of silver adorable scorable plus some DoCraft sticky back fabric. I added cracker snaps from Hobbycraft, personalised the crackers with names and sprayed the whole thing with Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle. 

I've not completely done them up yet as my Dad is doing the jokes for them and my Mum is putting a present in my cracker so I don't know what it is. Each cracker has a handmade hat, handmade personalised gift and another little gift. To stop the presents falling out or going missing I've wrapped them in a little parcel paper (I can't say what they are or it will spoil the surprise)

I'm really please with how these have come out and hope everyone enjoys them. 

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.