Friday 20 December 2013

My Bauble in Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine

Firstly sorry for the blog silence, I did blog but the posts didn't upload from last week. This post is from Monday (16th December)

You may remember my felt bauble from a few weeks ago. Well I sent a picture of it to Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine as I got the inspiration from an up-cycling feature. Today after a hectic day at work I found my copy of the magazine had arrived and had a quick flick through to see how they used the free gifts when I saw my bauble! It was 'editors favourite'. I'm so surprised and happy

Now I really ought to start preparing dinner (currently leaning against kitchen sink with a half made coffee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.