Friday 27 December 2013

Craft Room Revamp

My craft room/study use to be my husbands music room but now he used the second bedroom however my desk still had 2 computer monitors and a sound mixer on so crafting area was limited. The computers weren't used! However....yesterday Lee finally got round to sorting it out so I could set up my Cricut Mini and have room for my sewing machine etc. 
This is it currently but I'm waiting on my Spectrum Noir storage trays which will go where the blue box is (my pens are currently in the black rolls on top of the white drawers) and I'm also going to get a shelf just under where the two pieces of white paper are on the wall (they're my cricut mini guidance sheets)

I just got back from Hobbycraft (popped in after work) and managed to buy more Spectrum Noir pens (original style) for £3.50 for a pack of 6! So I now have all my core pens plus two of the larger packs meaning I now have 120 pens! Just the last two big packs left to get (birthday list!)

I'm off now to put all my Hobbycraft goodies away then start on dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.