Thursday 26 May 2011

When I'm not well I SHOULD NOT watch QVC in bed....

QVC should also not have an iphone app which makes it so easy to buy items from either!

I had a migraine yesterday and was sick today :( so got back in bed and had a snooze then turned the TV on and flicked through and saw Bare Escentuals on QVC. I was fine and enjoyed watching how to apply mineral make-up etc ... but then Nails Inc came on.... I told myself NO.... then I saw a set of 5 polishes for £19! All colours I liked and I'd been wanting a pale minty green and a lilacy/cornflour blue for ages in Nails Inc or OPI and they were in the set!

Pretty happy with my purchase, some lovely colours and a great price! Can't wait until they arrive!!!!!



The set contains
  • Springs Mews (green) 10ml
  • Devonshire Row (purple) 10ml
  • Maple Street (pink) 10ml (looks more like a brown)
  • Strawberry Hill (raspberry) 10ml
  • Chalk Farm (lilac) 10ml
I just looked online and its waiting list only! So glad I got it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.