Saturday 15 September 2012

Blog Sale - Card Toppers - Bags

I made quite a few bag card toppers the other week and have used some but now have surplus amounts.

These will be going on Etsy but if you wish to purchase any they are 30p each through my blog plus postage of 60p for people in the UK. If you would like postage prices for overseas please let me know. Pictures are below of each one I have for sale.

The mat they are on shows the sizing as every small square is 0.5cm

If you would like to buy one please contact me via sarastaceycrafts@gmail.com with which one(s) you would like and I'll email you a PayPal invoice.

Once sold the pictures will be removed.

Above - Yellow Swirl
Above - Surf Star
Above - Pink Flowers
Above - Green Swirl
Above  - Yellow Surfboard
Above - Hessian Basket Bag
Above - Stripe with Flower Button
Above Green Swirl 2
Above - Blue Flower with Flower Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.