Tuesday 17 September 2013

The very early cards which turned out to be late

In April this year I brought two mini kits from Hunkydory to make cards for my cousins son Finley. I couldn't find his birthday in my calendar for April, then realised it was because his birthday is in September.

Jump forward a few months and you'd think I'd have his cards ready...I forgot we were in September and its his birthday today! Luckily though him and his family are on holiday (phew) so he wouldn't get his card until he is back anyway. 

I just sat down in my study and make these two cards for him. I really love the pirate image as its made of pictures of different materials like felt and gingham (even though I hate sharks, I still like this card)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.