Wednesday 18 June 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Good Day

This week I have used another new release from Chi Chi Memories, this time it's 'Good Day'
 Good Day
She can be brought by going to the Chi Chi Memories Designs website 



I cut two shaped squares out of coloured card using my Cricut Mini, and before sticking them together I added some Washi Tape I brought from Michael's while on holiday then trimmed off the ends before sticking the two pieces of card together and then onto a smaller card blank. For the image I used Good Day and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens and then added some glitter pen to her hair baubles and some glossy accents to the balloons. Once dry I cut her out with my EK Success circle cutter then stuck double-sided tape round the outside of the circle and pleated tissue paper round the outside to give a tactile fun frame to the image. I finished the card off with some little flowers I had left over from the 60th birthday card I made in April. 

This is a nice fun bright card and the digi is so versatile as you can colour the balloons in colours to suit your project!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.