Monday 16 June 2014

Fathers Day Cards

Just a quick post of the two Fathers Day cards I made this year using two different styles

This was an easel card made using Fizzy Moon digi kits on Craft Artist. I printed all the items separately and then matted and layered myself.

This card was made using black glitter card, mirri card and old superman comics. I did this in the same way as my husbands 30th card (see my post from 14th May) but this time I used the black glitter card as the base layer on the front of the card, and added the comic book page with circle cut out on top. PLEASE ensure if you make a card using comics that they aren't rare expensive issues! Even some that are damaged can be rare and worth something. This one was a newer common one I paid around 50p for. 

The comic book card would also make a great birthday card for a male or even female! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.