Wednesday 4 June 2014

Robot Girl - Chi Chi Memories

For this card I used Robot Girl from Chi Chi Memories. She can be brought on her own or as part of Costume Set 2.

I took a A5 card and went over it with my Spectrum Noir blender pen then used pens in the PP, PL, BP and LV groups from Spectrum Noir to make the background. I then cut and embossed some silver card and added the Robot Girl image which I coloured in Spectrum Noirs. To finish I used the Robot Girl sentiment and cut round it with zig-zag scissors and to make it stand out and matted it onto some black card and cut that out too with the zig-zag scissors.

I love this image as it is so sweet and as the sentiment says 'cuteness overload!'






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.