Last week my box arrived...on the same day as my iPhone 6. My sister waiting in for my phone at my flat and she was so excited when the Crafty What Nots box arrived and when I got in we opened it before my phone!
It was refreshing to have a different sized box so you get better sized craft papers and lovely that the box had a personal feel, a bit like a friend had sent you a box of crafty presents. Everything was lovingly wrapped and there was so much attention to detail including a lovely handmade card which you could recreate yourself (I'd seen these on the Jennysis blog and thought these looked so sweet).
The theme of this box is floral pavilion but it's not overly floral in my opinion, it's very Cath Kidston.
When you open the box you have a list of what you get and an inspiration sheet which was packed with great ideas on what to make.
The box itself contained:
- Pattered paper/cardstock/canvas - 16 sheets of good quality thick paper/cardstock of which two of these were fabric/canvas style sheets. Some sheets had shiny accents, others were iridescent like centura pearl and lots were double sided.
- Card blanks with envelopes, two different sizes
- Flower stamp and acrylic mount
- Flower die cuts (matching the papers)
- Wooden/MDF butterflies
- Lots of gorgeous buttons
- Candi (faux legless brads - I've recently really got into these and these will be added to my collection)
- Two chalk ink pads
- Foam pads - great for use with the Candi (I don't really use small square foam pads and have so many from craft boxes but they are really useful)
- Instructions to make a handbag gift bag/box including a magnetic clasp
- A personalised notepad (which was a lovely touch)
If you'd like to find out more or sign up for the boxes you can visit the Craft What Not's page here
Please note that I received this box free of charge in exchange for an honest review.