Wednesday 8 October 2014

Quick cards using my Crafty What Not's Box

As the kittens are asleep I decided to make some cards using my Crafty What Nots box Click here to view my review post

First I used the flower stamp with the chalk inks on the smallest card blanks in the box. The image stamped really clearly and I added a button to the middle of the card for a simple little note cards.
Next I got another small card blank and inked up the stamp but masked over the flower head so I just got the stem and leaves.


Next I cut a 1 inch circle out of card.
I then used a selection of Candi (some of which was from my own stash as well) and pinched each one to make a petal shape.
I then glued these round the outside of the circle with tacky glue.

Once this was done I did another layer.
Then finally added a centre Candi with a foam square and added the whole thing to the top of my stem. 
To finish I added a sentiment and some twine from the packaging. 

My final card I made with the larger card blank (12.5cm) and started by stamping the flower around the outside of the card. I then got one of the iridescent sheets of floral paper and cut a square 10cm x 10cm. Rather than use the pattern side I used the reverse and stamped the flower directly into this. I then stuck this onto the card and finished with three pieces of Candi. 


I hope you like my cards and how I've used the different bits from the kit. For more about the Crafty What Not's box check my previous post.


2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful!!! Love how you used card candi to make the flower! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & thank you for giving me the chance to review your new craft boxes :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.