Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Two Loves In One - Hedgehogs and Crafting!

I keep looking for Hedgehog craft items which look sweet and while watching Create and Craft I saw Peerless Designs Hedgehog Garden Adventures and fell in love with it as some of the hedgehogs look like my hedgehog Spike.

It finally arrived yesterday after waiting just over a week for it and I can't wait to print out some designs to make cards and bookmarks...I just need to sort my printer set up so I don't have to run my laptop from the living room into the study/craft room each time I need to print (it's a wireless printer but for some reason my laptop decided it didn't like to talk to it wirelessly anymore)

I've never used CD crafting before and recently with Quick Cards magazine got a copy of 'My Craft Studio Elite' and found that I can import the images into the programme. The CD is also great, as if you are lucky enough to have a circut or similar cutting machine, the CD has cutting files to print out some lovely hedgehog boarders. I would really like the new Circut mini but I just don't have the room, my parents even offered to get me one for Christmas!

I can't wait to make some amazing cards with this CD.

Mine was purchased from Create and Craft but is now no longer available from them (I only got it last week) but can be purchased from Peerless Designs.

I will leave you now with a little snap of our little hedgehog Spike
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive