- CC Kit - You get a kit each month with an item you can make from start to finish. This month the kit makes a nautical bracelet. I will post mine once made but at the moment the rope is drying out in my study after sealing with with PVA glue (so it doesn't fray).
- Driftwood - Something added to the box as a bit of a challenge, suggestions included making a brooch, boat, paint it or carve it. I got a few small pieces but other people may have got a larger pice. I'm thinking maybe adding it to a card...
- 2 Coconut shell fish buttons - these are really pretty and have so many ideas for these
- Boat wheel pendant
- Large wooden bunting flags - thinking of covering them in pink gingham fabric and using my Sizzix machine to punch out some cupcakes to glue on
- 3 porceline fish beads - these are so pretty, I'm not sure what to do with them but I don't want to hide them away!
- Coloured paper string
- Hessian material - could possibly add this onto the bunting. I've only ever known hessian bags but will find something to make with this. It's a lovely texture.
- Selection of red, white and blue buttons - I love buttons!!! Can't get enough of them and sticking them on cards.
- String of glass pearls - I got an aqua colour and currently have these wrapped 5 times round my wrist (I was just playing around with them). Love the colour of these and thinking of making bracelets with these.
- 3 Sheets of nautical paper - great for card making and using as a background.
- 5 starfish pendants - possible thinking on adding these onto my nautical bracelet some how.
- Flag ribbon and blank tags - love this as you can never have too much ribbon
|Envelope holding the 5 little starfish pendants|
|Boat Wheel Pendant|