Friday 10 August 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

Just got in from my parents after dinner and have set to work packaging up cards for my friends charity tea party for St Francis Hospice.

Think it's nearly bedtime! Got two hedgehogs to make tomorrow and the arrival of the 3D TV (hence why I'm in the study now so I can make my hedgehogs tomorrow while watching TV if it arrives early!)

I will leave you with a picture of some of the cards. The 'handmade' cards are from Moo Cards and have my details on the back. They're really handy for price labels too! If you haven't shopped at Moo before you can get 15% off by using the code 2RB2CK at moo.com or search around for any other deals (mine were free for a pack of 100, and I only paid postage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive