Sunday 13 November 2011

Lipstick Help Required for Wedding

I'm not getting married until April but I need suggestions and advice re lipstick.

I'm having my makeup done by a beautician on the day (and a trial before) but want to find a lipstick soon to try out for the day.

I don't wear much lipstick only lip stains or balms.

Things I want out of the lipstick:
Non-Drying
Not mega shiney (I dont want glare on my lips in photos)
Long lasting

I want a pale pinky colour so it still looks natural.

I'm thinking of trying Elizabeth Arden lipstick when I got shopping on Thursday or trying Lipcote (I've never tried it before). I brought a max factor moisturising lipstick on Monday in English Rose but haven't got round to trying it properly yet (only once I got it and then went into the shower but will test it and put a review up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive