Sunday 13 November 2011

NOTD Nails Inc - Basil Street

Nails of the Day

Today I've painted my nails with Nails Inc Basil Street, a lovely beige colour. This was free with Glamour magazine. I don't usually buy Glamour unless on holiday (great size mag for my handbag) or if the free gift is any good (they do some great gifts).

I saw it in WHSmiths and I had all the other colours already (or similar ones) but really fancied a beige colour.

This is such a nice colour if you don't want a full on colour or want something to go with anything you wear. It reminds me of LK Bennett shoes as its a very similar colour and this colour is very in at the moment due to Dutchess Kate's love for her LK Bennett shoes.

I have Nails Inc Soho Silk as a base with Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat.

I love this colour so much...tempted to put this on my possible list of polished for my wedding next year....

Really want to get a similar OPI version of this (I only wear one brand at a time and like my Nail Envy) although I have asked for OPI Warm and Fozzy for Christmas which is a glittery beige (it looks like).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive