Thursday 17 November 2011

Molton Brown Shopping Event

Went to Molton Brown at Bluewater for their shopping event with my Mum. We've been invited before but have never been but I took the day off to go Christmas shopping today.
I had the most amazing hand and arm massage with Sensual Hanaleni moisture bath & shower and body cream as well as the Warming Eucalyptus and Ginger scrub. The sensual hanaleni is lovely and is a mix of essential oils of orchid, Madagascan ylang-ylang, Egyptian neroli and Chinese cinnamon.

I then purchased more of my favourite shower gel (warming eucalyptus) and Mum brought the new hand wash (even more as it smells so good) and the sensual hanaleni shower gel so we got 2 smaller shower gels free (Relaxing Yuan Zhi) plus goody bags!



The goody bags contained a mix of products and in the one I have it had:
50ml Enlivening Toko-Yuzu
50ml Relaxing Yuan Zhu
30ml Bracing Silverbirch
30ml Invigorating Suma Ginseng
PLUS £20 gift coin from Dower & Hall

Amazing! Can't wait to spend the £20 on some lovely wing earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive